266 Havannah Street, Bathurst NSW 2795
Sold for $600,000
VICTORIAN MASTERPIECE - CIRCA "1898" House - Property ID: 939773
Steeped in History this outstanding Victorian home, is set amidst private gardens on a sprawling dual access parcel of 1214m2, directly opposite St Stanislaus College.
Boasting a commanding position high on the hill with magnificent views to the mountains, this property is sure to impress!
Outstanding features include:
* 12ft Ceilings
* 3 king sized bedrooms, 1 with Built-ins
* Elegant lounge room with slow combustion wood heater and split system heating/cooling
* Good sized family room positioned perfectly to capture the Northern aspect and exceptional views
* Updated bathroom, 2WC and neat laundry
* Original elevated North facing sun-room overlooking the lovely gardens
* Large neat kitchen with Butlers pantry
* Excellent shedding with access from Busby Street
This remarkable restored Period home offers many opportunities and is one to be admired with many of the original features.
Your Inspection is highly recommended!